This particular dish was inspired by a recipe in Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day. I'm not really sure what makes it royal and as written it's not really a stir fry. So I pretty much grabbed the ingredients and did my own thing. There's very little prep, basically just cutting up the onion.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium red onion, shredded to green bean size pieces
- 8 oz bag cole slaw mix
- 16 oz bag frozen green beans, thawed
- 10 oz box frozen broccoli spears, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Golden Mountain sauce
- Heat a wok to smoking, add the oil and swirl around until hot.
- Add the onion and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the cole slaw mix and stir fry for one minute.
- Add the green beans and stir fry for one minute.
- Push the ingredients in the wok to the sides and add the broccoli. Stir fry until warmed though.
- Add the Golden Moutain sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce boils.
There you go, cutting board to table in about 10 minutes. You could add your choice of protein and serve it over rice if you like. I added pan-fried tofu to mine.